User avatar

Butterfinger

  • Other Poetry Re: Slow Down

    Hey there! I love to see different types of pieces that come from interesting prompts, and this one is great! I really think you have some great lines that work ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I'll always be that little girl. (Oh, it'll never change)

    I know your mom will love it! Do we get to hear it?

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stress

    Hi-ya!! Hmmm.....I feel like this is a great start to something more. It's building up to something then it cuts off! I'd love to read more, but this could be ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Period

    Dear Period, You unpredictable, natures' pet. What did I ever do to deserve this treatment? My pants won't fit, I'm bloating fast My body aches, I need a cast. The ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Triad

    You ought to think or you'd cease to be. Did you write this part or quote it?

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Room

    Wow. One simple word that could swing drastically both ways. Wow in the sense that this was-no joke or offense intended- a huge run on, winded rant about drips. Wow ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Let's keep moving

    Wow, this poem really hit home. It reads like prose with the dead in rhyming and set up of the whole piece. I seriously don't have any critique nit picks ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Now a Skeleton

    Hi-ya!!! Here's my comments!! Do you see a smile behind those blue eyes? I love how you bring the reader straight into the setting, and give us something to grab ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writers Block.

    Hi-ya! Here's my comments! My fingers twist the page, Love this line! It really takes the reader to the physical setting of this poem! A never ending cycle. Kind of ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: EDIT:Phantom of the Opera Poem

    Hi-ya!!! First off- I'm a huge phantom of the opera fan!! Absolutely love it! Anyway! You've has got amazing writing talent! I would definitely enter it in the fair! Truly ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Phantom of the Opera Poem

    Hi-ya!!! First off- I'm a huge phantom of the opera fan!! Absolutely love it! Anyway! Your sister has got amazing writing talent! I would definitely enter it in the fair! ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Artistry of Counseling

    I've been contemplating going into counseling, and I imagine it would be just as you've described. Except more crying, tissues, and a big fluffy pillow. As I float above heartaches ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Given the Chance

    Hi-ya! I'm usually a fan of rhyming as long as it reads smoothly and the flow is consistent. This piece however I regret to say, felt terribly forced. My favorite ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Blue Oceans (1 of 2)

    Hi-ya!! I'm a huge fan of poets that I haven't yet read any of their work. Your title drew me in and I love your piece! Here's my comments: Breathing ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red Droplets Of Love

    Hi-ya! First off- you write beautifully!! This is so your style! It is easy to follow and flows nicely because of the rhyming. This is one of a few poems ...

    Jul 16, 2011


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio