User avatar

Bugwhisker

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One-- REWRITE)

    Thank you, Stori. I'll keep that in mind for the graphic novel. :)

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One-- REWRITE)

    Any help would suffice. I'm not particular about it.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue-- REWRITE)

    Thank you for the praise, thestorygirl. :) I can assure you, I'll be posting more before long.

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue)

    Hi Bugwhisker! I love Warriors, and I'm sure I will love this! Eaglepaw dipped his brown-and-white head, amber eyes glowing in the ever-dimming light of the forest.This part is kinda ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    Who's should be Whose, you know. :) Yes, I know. :wink: Do remember that this was written a year ago. I've improved a lot- when it comes to writing- since ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    Aw, don't take Hookfang, Freyja! I need him for the story! :lol: Thank you for the review. I did notice that I overused the word "small" in this piece. Ha ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One)

    Thank you for the review, Junglelover. :) Many cats in the Warriors series prefer the scent of their own Clan. This is why Eaglefeather hates the scent of the other ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter Two)

    Thank you for the review, Junglelover. :) I try to stick as much to the original words as I can, yet keep my own storyline going. I've been trying to ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter Two)

    Thanks, Allessandre. :) (Side note: Wow, another fan?) Sorry for the short post. It's close to my bedtime, and I'm tired. :lol:

    May 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Equinox-- A Story I Hope to Start Soon

    Thank you for your advice, everyone. I've seen a lot of excellent points (most of them being that I'm relying too much on other fiction). From the looks of it, ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One)

    Thank you for the compliments, Chup. :) Nice to know I have a fan! :lol: Anyway, Chapter Two will probably be up later today. It'll dip deeper, so to speak, ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue)

    :lol: I'll make sure to look into it. Badgers are pretty interesting, really. By the way, is a baby badger called a cub, or a kit? :? I'll have to ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue)

    Thanks for the review, Spoink. :D Yes, Warriors is a series about cats. Foxes are generally shy creatures, yes, but I didn't want to use a badger for this part ...

    Jan 31, 2010


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss