User avatar

Bugwhisker

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors:Sunset

    Hello, there. :D First off, I'd like to say that I'm not the best at reviews. Hope you can understand what I write... To start, I did like that you ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors: From SIlver Light and Grey Dark: Chapter 2

    Nice chapter, Allessadre! One thing I noticed, though, was that grammar was an issue... it's easy to fix! Example: “Angelfur, these two kits where found in our territory, until we ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bat island- Chapter 1

    I've read the prologue before this. I have to say that this first chapter is better than the prologue. :) One thing I noticed is that you have a lot ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors: Moonhigh

    Well, Lee-Anna, there was (spoiler) a cat named Jingo, but no Jango. Hello. :) I'll go along with everyone else here. You do need to capitalize your I's, and 'mt' ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: .

    I've always enjoyed stories about wolves. :) They're one of my favorite animals, I tell you. One thing I noticed, though: "I think I broke my collar bone but no ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bat Island- Prologue

    Very good so far. :) It vaguely reminds me of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series. I would give you some things to fix, but... I believe everything's already been covered... ...

    Jan 31, 2010


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke