Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Fences chapt.2 part 2

    I'm so sorry about the mistakes. The object I used to post this was acting weird. I'll try to fix it when I have time. Thank you for loving the ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Crush

    That is why I typed this. If I am never able to tell him with my own lips, then I shall write to him on a website. I know he ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Fly

    You have written how I feel with only a few phrases. Describing in a perfect picture. I wish I could write poem like you do. Word dont form in my ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Crush

    Thanks, and yeah his friends won't find out but he may be the one who makes fun of me or completely refuses to ever talk to me again.

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences part 1(chapter 2 HQ)

    Sorry auto correct messed up.

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences part 1(chapter 2 HQ)

    It's supposed to be main arteries. Sorry was typing in a hurry and auto correct wasn't working apparently.

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Crush

    Thank you so much!!!

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Crush

    No I agree, I believe there is someone out there for me. As my title says, this is just a crush.

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Crush

    Thank you so much. I think this was my most successful piece, it may have to be because I truly felt something and wrote it coherently.

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Crush

    The thing is, this guy has been my friend for a while and I know that he's not into that whole relationship thing because he straight up told me. So ...

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Of Fights and Letters: Chapter 3: Flirting and Infirmaries

    Just expound on what it is you're talking about.

    Mar 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Of Fights and Letters: Chapter 3: Flirting and Infirmaries

    This is so cute. I just love how she is almost exactly like me. I think that you made this progress to fast. Other than that and a couple of ...

    Mar 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Hybrids (Chapter 7)

    Yay! I'm so excited

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Hybrids (Chapter 7)

    You used mey idea, yay. I'm so glad that u was able to contribute to your story. I definitely want to read more if this and see where it goes. ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences (chapt. 1 Renewed Anger)

    Thank you. I am planning on having some flash backs within the story.

    Feb 24, 2014


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro