User avatar

Bug

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    My absolutely favorite author is Jane Austin. I love Pride and Prejudice! She is such a inspiring author. I would say that my favorite movie is Finding Nemo. It is ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beautiful Dream

    Hi Angels! I am new to this site, but I will try to make my review as helpful as possible :wink: The first three stanzas in this poem were beautiful ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    Hi everyone! I'm Bug. I am a 13 year old who loves to write poetry :D I just started writing this summer and I decided to try to improve my ...

    Feb 15, 2009


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author