User avatar

BrightBlue

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: All My Falt

    Sep 4, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: All My Falt

    Sep 4, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: City Lights

    Thank you so much for reviewing! Glad you like it.... :)

    Jan 22, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: City Lights

    Thankyou.... :)

    Jan 21, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: City Lights

    Hi Anma! I would try! Thankyou so much.... It's really encouraging..... :)

    Jan 21, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: City Lights

    Yes.. I mistyped it..lgot to be more careful next time...thankyou so much...

    Jan 20, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: City Lights

    Glad you liked it... thankyou for taking the time to comment... means a lot.. :)

    Jan 20, 2022


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson