User avatar

BracketW1

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why do I love You?

    I thought it was a good poem with an honest message and solid writing, but what I didn't get was the last stanza. I love you because you are so ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Watching Windows - Epilogue

    That was a lovely ending. I haven't had the chance to comment on your other chapters but just spent an hour or so reading your story and really enjoyed it. ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In a Bathtub I Once Wrote:

    Wow i really liked this. I especially like the line "She's sat in everybody's chairs, A modern day Goldilocks." I really like the layout of this and adore the line ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I wasn't so sure about any of this book. I was recommended this book from a friend, and I decided to try it since I did read the previous books, ...

    Dec 17, 2010


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu