-
Re: From the Shadows (contest entry)
Very nice, I like how you show us the past and the present in this story. The past being how the merchant became a manticore and the present being the ...
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: How Rain was Created
Very nice, different, something that I do have to say, you went a little fast with Ariel and Gabriel's relationship. When Ariel saw Gabriel's wings shouldn't she have asked questions ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: The Vamyre Hunter
This is so good. The vamyre actually dies, very nice. Like everyone else noticed, I noticed a few mistakes but those can be edited easily. I loved the ending, you ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: Respite (Mockingjay spoilers)
I haven't read Mockingjay, but I have read the first two. This is brilliant, I want to read more! :) You have a really good storyline and you really have ...
Sep 6, 2010 -
Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel
I loved it! But I was sad at the end, I can't wait for Angel! Dylan wasn't very big in this story but he was likeable. Angel: The summary so ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: The Forest Again (through Voldemort's eyes)
This is great I was always wondered what Voldemort would be thinking in certain situations. And the way you described how he saw Harry was interesting, though you might actually ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: temporary title=the elementals
Hey Dragons, I love you story but, and I hate to do this, there's a few small problems. All you need to do is slow the story down a bit, ...
Aug 13, 2010
