User avatar

BookGirl

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: From the Shadows (contest entry)

    Very nice, I like how you show us the past and the present in this story. The past being how the merchant became a manticore and the present being the ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: How Rain was Created

    Very nice, different, something that I do have to say, you went a little fast with Ariel and Gabriel's relationship. When Ariel saw Gabriel's wings shouldn't she have asked questions ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vamyre Hunter

    This is so good. The vamyre actually dies, very nice. Like everyone else noticed, I noticed a few mistakes but those can be edited easily. I loved the ending, you ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Respite (Mockingjay spoilers)

    I haven't read Mockingjay, but I have read the first two. This is brilliant, I want to read more! :) You have a really good storyline and you really have ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I loved it! But I was sad at the end, I can't wait for Angel! Dylan wasn't very big in this story but he was likeable. Angel: The summary so ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Forest Again (through Voldemort's eyes)

    This is great I was always wondered what Voldemort would be thinking in certain situations. And the way you described how he saw Harry was interesting, though you might actually ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: temporary title=the elementals

    Hey Dragons, I love you story but, and I hate to do this, there's a few small problems. All you need to do is slow the story down a bit, ...

    Aug 13, 2010


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja