User avatar

BoZi

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Papa

    Touching. Is it based on fact? It feels like its coming from the heart, and i love that. There are one or two things i would change First, We flash ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: When the Sand Runs Out - Prologue

    Hey Before I start, i am a big reader but i don't review much. Here goes.. Firstly, a few grammatical errors (spelling, etc.), which you will see if you read ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Human's Treasure

    Now this is a real thinker.. Love the poem, love the message! Good Job. Im pretty new to this stuff. I think that some of your lines could be said ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Crushing Tide

    Dramatic. What an ass of a father! I liked it because ... well... I dont really know... Ill get back to you on that one. Not bad for thirteen.. But ...

    Mar 22, 2011


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett