User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Listen carefully.

    Hey Jas! Here as rewques Whoa. So many reviews. I don't feel like reading them right now because I'm half asleep, so I'll jump straight into the review! What went ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Young Writers Censorship

    Hi, Fullmetal! Well, to answer your first question, I joined for a few reasons: 1. To know if I was any decent at all in writing. 2. To improve. 3. ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Son is Gay

    I loved this. I can't give any critiques, but it's really good!It's such a relevant topic to the people of today, and I loved how you addressed the issue. I ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fakebook- Introduction

    Hey Gawrav! I'm here as requested. Let's get down to a review! What Went Well This definitely was one interesting piece. So far, it's intrigued me a bit - "A ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Loss - (emotion despair)

    Hey Ben, I'm here as requested! Ooh, competition? What's the criteria? Good Luck! Anyway, if I'm too harsh, apologies, just unintentional :) The Good bits I love what this poem ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hero (temporary: any ideas)

    Hi Panda! I'm here - finally - as it's the weekend. I had about 6-7 reviews to I finally managed to make it here. Anyway, let's get started! The Good ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Fill-out form for access to Heaven.

    Oh my God, this is HILARIOUS! I love how you included elements from Christianity (and other religions) like the trees and fruits comment. I just love it. I have two ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Prologue - 2)

    Hey! I'm here as requested :) The format WOW. What a format! I've never in the history of ever seen something as experimental as that. And the plus is that ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 4)

    Hi, Polinka! Here as requested! Also, I do hope I didn't take too long to come to it. It's the weekend so I'm reviewing now when I have time :) ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Six Love Questions

    Deanie! This is truly amazing. I love it - it really touches me :3 I can't say much apart from brilliant! :D (Sorry that it wasn't much help. I'm still ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Angel Harrison Chapter 2

    Hi! Here as requested! Before I begin, any harshness is purely unintentional ^_^ Nitpicks I stick my tongue out and reach for my nose, stretching every muscle in that saliva ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pathological Liar

    Hai! ^_^ I has come to shred review your work XD Actually, it's a great poem and there's not much that you need to improve on. I loved how short ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tell Me I'm A Wreck - Chapter One.

    Hi Geronimo, here as requested! Let's... begin XD The suggestions for improvement Okay, gonna be a bit nit-picky: Heather banged at the door . H ow could a two and ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    Hi Skins! I'm here to review! (Well that was obvious XD) Let's start with the good bits This was really interesting - your writing style is really nice and unique. ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 2)

    Hi Polinka! Here as requested again! The good bits Again, your first lines. You instantly hooked me again. I now instantly have so much sympathy for Felix because his situation ...

    Nov 5, 2011


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167