User avatar

BlueHatCat

  • Poetry » Nature, General Re: .

    Ngl, that is a better poem than I could write right now. I like the way you found something nice to say about each of the seasons. Some parts are ...

    Sep 2
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Maggots in her Brain

    It's awesome how much weight this carries even though it is so short. It made me feel uneasy, especially the whole second stanza - which very effectively created a feeling ...

    Sep 2
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: If I Were a Man

    Uff, that hit hard. I really like it. Reading it felt very natural - words, pacing, style - everything just kinda fits, really impressive honestly. Using second person is really ...

    Aug 19


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina