User avatar

Binkatong

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Shift (Chapter 1)

    The other people got most of it, but there's one thing I'd like to add: On the outside, I looked like a perfectly normal human, but on the inside…well, that’s ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Save you

    That was beautiful. I definitely thought of abortion when I read it, although what the others said could also hold true. Overall, you did a good job with the flow, ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: All Mine 1.2

    Excuse me if this isn't too good, since this is my first review. This definitely has potential. I love how the humans actually want to have their blood sucked, rather ...

    Jun 22, 2009


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner