User avatar

Billy

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An adventure of terrible

    My God. Everything about that was terrible! The plot, the explanations, everything! Just from that, anyone can see that you are truly the king of typos. I agree with Elly, ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Letter

    Thanks for the critiques, I tried to cut down on the adverbs and wordiness. Sorry about the thoughts not being in italics, I forgot that it doesn't go from Word ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Planet Hell Pt.2

    A full stop is a period.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "My Book" (preface)

    When I said more spacing I meant that you could break the third paragraph up into a couple of paragraphs, other than that the spacings good.

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Planet Hell Pt. 1

    I believe that in Family Guy, Peter's references to Meg as 'It' would be a joke implying that Meg's gender is uncertain.

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: darkness

    I think she means angel.

    Nov 26, 2007


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury