-
Re: Planet Hell Pt. 1
I like it, it's definately better than the first draft. Just a couple of things that could be improved. 30 seconds after the cube had been scrambled the cube looked ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Blitzed
I like it, you should definately write more. It was at this point Emily made a terrible mistake. This should probably read at this point that Emily . adrenaline now ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: The Misunderstood
It's a very informative essay - it takes away all the common misconceptions of Satanism. It gets a bit too personal from time to time though, you seem to address ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: Ice Blue (title pending) Prologue: Shadows
Great story, very mysterious. Just a couple of mistakes though: Twelve cloaked figures stood in a circle...the tallest figure stepped forward into the middle of the circle and the twelve ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Fair-Trade?
Fantastic story. The way you opened was great, I like to see a story that gets right to the point. The level of description you used in this really brought ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Little Wonders (chapters 2&3 posted, chapter 1 re-writte
Nice work - it's well written, the characters make sense, and it's got the right level of description in it. Just a couple of typos: “No, I don’t think so. ...
Nov 24, 2007
