User avatar

Bickazer

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter One

    Thanks for all the helpful reviews; I'm glad I'm not boring anyone to death or anything. >_> I've decided to use one thread for each chapter; it'll be less messy ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--8. Tyler Again (Part 1)

    Awww, I can't believe you remember me. :oops: I mean, I was here only for such a brief time... Looking forward to the review. Take all the time you need, ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hellfire

    This is definitely better, description-wise; I've got a concrete vision of what the house looks like (and it sounds lovely...plus I love the little details you put in, like "Spanish ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hellfire

    Yeah, I can see what you were intending for Larara, but even if she's supposed to be a bit of a bitch, she at least should start off somewhat sympathetic, ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hellfire

    This has definitely piqued my interest but seeing as I'm in full finals mode for school I can't get to this until school is over (Thursday). Sorry to make you ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wingless Girl

    Ack, please ignore this there a way to delete posts? >_> Because this is a total mistake...it's not meant to be here. *feels like an idiot*

    May 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: My First Project - Chapter Three

    Please note that the issue isn't just about shooting or whatever; it's about having to explain a point in your story in a follow-up post. I've done it before in ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: My First Project - Chapter Three

    It's a good thing that you clarified the point...but the entire point of my post was that the clarification should be in the story itself, not in a follow-up post. ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler

    Naa, your lateness is perfectly acceptable since I haven't been on this site for quite some time as well. I just got...busy...and...stuff...happened. So yeah. Also, I'm not currently continuing these ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--7. Pearl

    Er, I'm feeling a little pathetic about not getting reviews... *ducks and hides*

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--5. Dora

    Wow, glad you liked it (though I'm sure there's something to critique...). I'm surprised you liked Dora, though, because I kind of found her...hard to write. At least harder to ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Playing the Field - Chapter 1

    The FIFA thing is called "soccer" in the US. "Tackle football" is, um...lots of padding and helmets? And the Super Bowl? XD I'm at a loss to explain this... But ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler

    Thanks so much for the review. ~_^ It makes my day when people take the time to read my stuff and then comment on it! Wow...how did I make a ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--2. Vance

    *avoiding working on a physics practicum write-up la la la what is physics?* Thanks for the review--and I'm really glad at how nitpicky it is. ^^ I need more of ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    Really? Funny how I never noticed stuff like that before. O_o I'm going to have to find a professionally copy-edited book and see... But I'm slow on these things. I ...

    Oct 29, 2008


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau