Random avatar

BethGoth05

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a rose for the abused..

    This is gorgeous, absolutely lovely. I loved it, but it took me a while to work out what you meant by "peddles." By reading the next few lines, I figured ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Suite Life of Z&C --- Dark Intentions - Chapters 1 & 2

    Well, it certainly brought back many memories. I used to watch the show when I was younger (but not as much as now.) I enjoyed this story very much! :D ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Root Beer Float

    I really liked it. I loved the way you described how cold it was. In fact, I was feeling cold just reading about it! It was a nice story and ...

    Sep 20, 2009


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon