Random avatar

BenToomey

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death as Viewed by a Child

    Wow you were right this is actually really quite sad and tugs on the heartstrings. It's really really good though and you are just great. I like how it seems ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Endless Summer

    I absolutely love this my mate. In my eyes it's everything a short story should be you have managed to create a great sense of panic and urgency just through ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Seer - Chapter 1

    I liked the idea of this story and I want to see more of this hopefully. However I do have some small criticism which may just be my own opinion ...

    Nov 13, 2013


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton