-
Re: Senseless Love
Thankyou for your review!
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Senseless Love
Thanks for the reviews.
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Practice Opening to Sci Fi Book - Need feedback!
Thanks for the reviews everyone. I'm taking in your tips for my Novel. :)
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Ambrean Circle
Ill review other half tomorrow!
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 2 (16+)
thanks for the review! :)
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)
Thankyou for your review! :D
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: Black Ink [edit]
Fantastic! :)
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: Practice Opening to Sci Fi Book - Need feedback!
Thankyou for your review. I'd just like to mention that dialogue is a motor to my story which is why it's used as often as it is, however, I do ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: The Messengers: a blip from the middle
Also, would a normal person really know the exact sound of a rocket taking off? Maybe use a different metaphor. I don't mean to be picky... but I think you ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)
Thankyou, I found your review very helpful :). It's only rated 18+ until I get confirmation of the language! I find your dialogue tips very useful and I'm making changes ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)
P.S: The reason for the amount of dialogue is that I use dialogue as a motor to my story, as opposed to narrative. However, not in the sense that I'd ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: Trading Cards
“Does dad have brown eyes” I asked to my mother. “I believe so. Why?” “No reason. Let’s finish supper”. Oh and this was a fantastic bit of dialogue (: Consider ...
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: Practice Opening to Sci Fi Book - Need feedback!
Feedback would be very helpful ='[
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: Earth & It's Contents: Introduction
January 4th 2010. ************************************************ Finally, we're back to school and out of the for-saken repetitive holidays that take up the majority of the time between Boxing Day a
Jan 4, 2010
