-
Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...
(500) Days of Summer I like Zooey Deschanel in that movie.
Sep 20, 2011 -
Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...
Super 8, a film directed by J.J. Abrams and produced by Steven Spielberg. Is Super 8 good? I am eager to see that. for me it's Love Actually (2003) Literally ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: The Moment Where She Smiles: Volume I
You can buy this from Lulu if you like;). Link is here:
Apr 14, 2011 -
Re: The Moment Where She Smiles: Volume I
Why thank you!
Apr 14, 2011 -
Re: The Consultants: Chapter I
My pleasure to! Thanks for your thoughts Tanya (:
Mar 14, 2011 -
Re: The Non-Fiction Guide & Directory
- Non-Fiction publishing.
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate
Thank you for your thoughts! :D
Feb 26, 2011 -
Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate
I do mean hearts, my apologies.
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
[Stickied]
Feb 21, 2011 -
Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)
I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: The King's Speech (2010) Review
Welcome to YWS! :)
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: The King's Speech (2010) Review
I'm glad you liked it ;P I don't know all too much about classical music, so I just based the scoring out of ten on how aesthetically pleasing it was ...
Feb 14, 2011 -
Re: The King's Speech (2010) Review
Very pleased with the BAFTA results! Congrats to The King's Speech ;D
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: Simple Reasoning
Thank you for your comments, and yes, I have misspelt the title. My bad. :P
Jan 25, 2011 -
Re: [Deleted] Young Bond #1 - SilverFin Review
Nowhere near as good as Ian Fleming's Casino Royale .
Jan 20, 2011
