User avatar

Bella

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Concussion

    I loved the lyrics to concussion, they just seemed like the type of song I'd listen too, and Riverlight just seemed really upbeat; I actually had my own little tune ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pet Day (ADULT LANGUAGE, ADULT CONTENT)

    I don't think it's impossible for a person like Ms. Ragnus to get a job teaching; i think it'd be unlikely that she'd keep the job for very long, but ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Syradrum 1 (Falling)

    This is really good, pretty gripping. A coupld comments... "dark oblivion with no means of escape. It was dark" "It was dark all around" This part is very very repetative...*sorry ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    I agree with Ofour, your wording could use A LOT of help. I had to reread some sentences four or five times before I understood what you were trying to ...

    Mar 9, 2007


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone