User avatar

Beethoven

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    ; P Haha! But remember, I haven't yet read FREAK! :oops: Erm...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    Well, that was sort of my point in adding it. So many people decorate rooms with a Noah's Ark theme. But in his current mind, Steve is seeing the darker ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Only Truly Great Poem I Will Ever Write

    Good. Builds up to the last line, and you leave us asking, "What? What?" Any explanation given and it would've been ruined. Excellent job.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    Ah, good, fresh critiques! I have a question. I totally understand how weird that "with a paint roller in her hand, covering with a..." sentence. Do you think it would ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    I'd never thought too much on the purpose of the prologue in Job. But, yeah, DarkerSarah, you're right. Oh, and Snoink, the reference is to the book of Job in ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    Oh goodness, Snoink, you shared it? o.O lol Awww, and I'm honoured that you quoted me ; P

    Aug 28, 2005


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci