User avatar

Beccccaaaa

  • Other Poetry Re: letting go

    I don't know what to do. All I can think about is you. Over there you used to stand. Holding my hand as tightly as you can. You'll be back ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Seasons

    The smell of pine fills my nose, my cheeks are as red as a fire engine roaring down the streets. Yum! The smell of gingerbread alerts my senses, and the ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who are your influences?

    Okay well i only have one for now, ***Stephenie Meyers***

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Drew a Smiley on my Knee

    i love this i think it goes along with how everyone in this world is a leader/follower. I have to agree with kitty 15 it does need a beat. but ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Test

    Every time I see you I get fear in my eyes, my hands get sweaty, and my head gets mixed up. Oh how I loathe you!

    Dec 22, 2008


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners