Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    This is general and quick, but Firestarter hit most of it: I, personally, would refrain from starting with the date, place, or time. I think it slows everything down, and ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ignore this one: read Gone Away Home(i changed it)

    By no means bad, but could use a lot of work. Character deveolopment is almost nonexistent. In fact, I don't really care about Sarah, because I don't really know her. ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: the unnamed story part 1(where in our hero meets death)

    I agree, attempt to write more when you post your story. It seems a little too fast-paced and random. Try to get the atmosphere going a little more; set it ...

    Feb 27, 2005


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling