User avatar

Bastion

Bastion

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy In The Shadows: Chapter 2

    Thanks for the help! I'll go back over it now. ;P

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy In The Shadows: Chapter 2

    Thanks, appreciate the feedback!

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy in the Shadows: Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Thanks. Appreciate the feedback.~

    Aug 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Tristesse Chapter 3

    Definitely! And just as I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd check out my work! I'm actually interested in what other people think about what I write, because everyone perceives things ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: Masterpiece

    Yeah, I know how you feel on that one. I try to make my writing sound as if it's coming from an older person so people won't stop reading it ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy in the Shadows: Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Thanks for the tips and examples! I'll get right on it.~

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy in the Shadows: Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Thanks! I'll definitely mess around with it today and I'll PM you when I've edited it. Thanks again for the review!

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy in the Shadows: Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Yeah. At first I was unsure about whether or not to actually put the first paragraph, but after some though and planning ahead plot wise, I think/hope it'll work out ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Pig House (1)

    Yeah, that's why I wasn't sure about recognize or recognise. No one really says anything about it being spelled differently in other places, you kinda just find out after sounding ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, Lyrical Re: She's An Extra Terrestrial!

    That was absolutely brilliant. "That's what you get, if you take LSD!" I died at this part. I'm not good at reviewing poems/lyrics so I'll just leave this fancy comment ...

    Aug 5, 2014


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower