User avatar

Bastion

Bastion

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Tristesse Chapter 3

    Well. wisegirl22 sort of covered everything there was to cover, as well as I'm not to great at doing reviews anyhow. (Learning~) So I'll just say this - It was ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Fantasy Re: the dweller

    As a total Grammar freak, the lack of capitals is nerve racking, but as you said, it's common in free-verse, so there's no point in my fussing at you about ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: Masterpiece

    This is very well written, nitpicks aside. I really like the way you describe his "world". "...colorful lily pads, with him as the frog." I feel as though the "with ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Farmhouse

    I try not to read horror stories as they scare the hell out of me, and this definitely gave me chills. At this point I honestly couldn't tell you any ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Pig House (1)

    First off, a really great story overall with a very interesting concept. Might I add that I'm not to great when it comes to reviewing, but I'll do my best, ...

    Aug 5, 2014


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.