User avatar

Baroness

Baroness

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Other Re: Z-Day

    Whoops. Wrong space.

    Jan 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Melody's Storm - Cha. 1

    Actually, it should bug you immensely that her misgivings just sorta evaporate with the food. That is sort of the purpose of the meal! I wanted her to be suspicious ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Melody's Storm - Cha. 1

    Auuuug.... I always have issues with describing the characters! I tend to see them in my head and take for granted that other people don't see 'em like I do... ...

    Dec 29, 2012


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers