Random avatar

BECCAsezhi

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Let Me Be Free

    The song kind of reminded me of 'Close Every Door To Me' from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat by Andrew Lloyd Webber. You should have a listen to it ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Let Me Be Free

    Yeah JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR I PUT CHORUS AND BRIDGE FOR BAND PERPOSES* ONLY NOT NECESSARILY TO TELL YOU GUYS

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Let Me Be Free

    This song was okay. But I think you used the word cell to much, so in time it pretty much got boring. I think you also don't have to write ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Weight of Suicide

    This is amazing! The poem is very deep and it looks like you put a lot of effort and soul into this piece. I honestly couldn't find anything that seemed ...

    May 3, 2009


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red