User avatar

Azrael

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: " 'Woman' on the Balcony "

    WEE!! Good job. I suck at writing poems, so I can't really give you any advise and stuff. But it rocked my lame socks...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: jack be nimble

    Wow. That was...awesome. It was sad at the end, but it was awesome. I love the way you decribe the events and people.

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Whispers for the Angel of the Gallows

    This poem, like all of your other poems, was really good. You have an awesome talent so keep up the good work. \:D/

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blaze, Cement and Lovers

    Ooo. I like them. They're really good. I love the ending of Cement and Lovers . They're erotic, but they're both well written. :D

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic

    Wow, that was good. Some strong language there, but it was still good.

    Jan 3, 2006


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya