User avatar

Audrey

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Underhome

    Hey! Thought I would review this today. So, since this piece is so short, I can't really give much of a review. From what I gather this is an excerpt ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Running From Myself

    Hello! I must say, I really liked your first few paragraphs, very well written. I understood the panic, the regret, the listlessness. I found it to be a very compelling ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alice's World

    Hey! Thought I would review your piece today. I liked your intro, though it was a bit heavy on the description, I think it was a good way for us ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: All Hallows Eve

    Hello, So this is super creepy, so naturally, I love it. :D Super appropriate for Halloween. I'm not sure how much you actually want to edit this, but I'll give ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Signals - The Prologue

    Hello! I thought I would review your piece today. I have one large suggestion for you, which if you take it means revamping this whole prologue, but I really think ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Littlest Moments that Make the BIGGEST Memories

    Hello! I read your piece, and have a few comments, so let's get to them! First, I love that you started with the Frost quote. Starting each chapter with a ...

    Oct 31, 2010


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47