User avatar

Aubree

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Round Like The Moon (5)

    This is a realllly good story. Keep writing.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You(4)

    Okay. This is really bugging me. In the last four or so chapters, you say something like 'she had a mild concussion, broke a rib, bla bla bla.' That is ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cold Blood

    You should have made her into a vamp. Woulda been cool.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pat

    Gr8 job COntinue. Please. (I chat speak all the time)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Don't Touch Me-Chapter One

    I thought I mentioned there were a few others....Guess not. Well. I'll change it a bit. But you liked it? Should I continue?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Four

    Sorry. Pressed the wrong button. But as I was saying, I didn't even know what 'it' was. Change it to, Where should we eat today, or where we gonna chow, ...

    Jan 26, 2009


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko