User avatar

AsxLoversxGo

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She is...

    This reminds me of a Shakespearian Sonnet, "My Mistresses Eyes Are Nothing Like the Sun" I believe. I can't remember the number. I think it's his most romantic. You love ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Walker

    This was alright, not my favorite, but that's not really your fault. It's just not my favorite kind of poetry. (I like more emotional poetry...does that make me emo?) I ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Just another girl.

    This really reminds me of the poem "No one lived in a pretty how town" by E. E. Cummings. The whole part about the no one, maybe it's just me, ...

    Oct 4, 2010


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen