User avatar

AsTheFlowersGrow

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Guilt is the Source of Sorrows

    Thank you so much for such a deep analysis. I will take every point of this into consideration. A big thing though, The book, which I am writing in a ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Growing Old

    I absolutely love the way you described the time moving through. You did an amazing job at naming the feelings we actually worry about. It is a very good poem ...

    Apr 29, 2016


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault