-
Re: A city dies
Dialog seems completely out of place for the setting. It just really doesn't fit in, much of your prose just does not fit, making it all seem horribly out of ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Of life and death.
Perhaps you'd like to match wits sometime. It is hard to pull one past us, not old enough to lose our perception and old enough to match a quick wit. ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Artecila - Prologue
Thanks for the review! Just wanted to go into some author notes here, in case if I was too sparse on dropping hits for everyone to pick them up, and ...
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Blood River
Uh... what? Did I miss something or is this the entire story? If it is that was really awkward.
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Of life and death.
Do you really think that all of us are consistently adults acting 13-16? I mean how many people do you think could possibly be doing it, if everyone in this ...
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Artecila - Prologue
Thank you everyone, I edited it some to correct for the mistakes and will continue to do so. Thanks for the help. ^-^
Mar 7, 2008
