User avatar

AriesBlaze8

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Taken down for editing!

    Ahh, this made me so happy! Yes, I am working on part 2 of the chapter now. I'll post it up as soon as I feel it's ready :) Thanks ...

    Mar 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Taken down for editing!

    Thank you so much for the comments! It's super appreciated! 1). I never even thought about that...I'm editing the version on my computer and then updating all the edits all ...

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Taken down for editing!

    Aaahhh, I appreciate the comment so much! You're right, I do need to go back and slow the dialogue down a bit. I have a tendency to attach emotions to ...

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Increment

    Oh jeez, I love this. It's open-ended and self-applying. Don't change a bit of it. It's the mystery of its meaning that makes it so memorable.

    Nov 15, 2012


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher