-
Re: Chapter one : Caught
Ok, the language and punctuation here is terrible, and a proper review will come when you've changed the punctuation and text speak. Notify me when that severe change happens, won't ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Super Champion Funzone
I brought the metal sliver towards my lips and licked it. I threw it on the ground. “It tastes like shit!” I pushed the metal IV stand down and it ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Vyper: soulless
comment please
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Running
Last breath; short and quick
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Top Secret Cobra: Half-human
Somebody has been copying my title and Cobra's and directed them to their own site to take the credit! Those cheats! They copied us and are takin the credit! I'm ...
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Stairway to heaven.
You've copied my title and sent a link to your site!!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M Arekkusu, not you! stop cheating!
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)
Wait a sec, Cobra has already written somethin with the same title. Are u copying him?
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Top Secret Cobra: Half-human
wicked i want 2 read it put it on a shelf in a shop & make a movie id pay £10 to read that one amazing part you must write ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: Blood, Scars and Depression.
woah i feel just like that, without as many cuts. joking, it seems a good story and i really want to see where this goes. id say to put some ...
Jul 13, 2008
