-
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 14
Don't worry; it wasn't too harsh. I totally understand what you are saying and agree that I can work on this chapter. I want their love to be beautiful and ...
Sep 23, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 13
In answer to your question about divorce, Moses came over 400 years after this. In Joseph's life, there was no Law exactly and no written history of Israel. It was ...
Sep 21, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 12
Yeah, it's probably not called a bathroom. I know they had like shower rooms, but I'm not really sure what they called it. I'll look into it! I mentioned before ...
Sep 20, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 31
Yay! I was hoping you would get to a review today! Thank you for rescuing this from the Green Room!
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1
Chapter 33 is the last chapter...:)
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand or Asenath:The Vision of Egypt Chapter 33
Thanks :)
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand or Asenath:The Vision of Egypt Chapter 33
Um...what is this? Could you please delete it? @Iggy
Sep 13, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 10
Hmmm. I guess I never noticed how often she switches her mood, and I can understand why that could be annoying. Thanks for pointing it out!
Sep 13, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 30
Yeah, the "my son" thing does sound a little weird, but it's in the Bible that he calls him that. I think it's like a term of affection of an ...
Sep 13, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 9
Yeah, I had NO idea she did that until yesterday or the day before. I was telling her how excited I was that you are reviewing my book. And she ...
Sep 13, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand or Asenath:The Vision of Egypt Chapter 33
Thank you for all those who have faithfully read my entire book! You inspired me to keep writing when ideas seemed far away. Shout outs to: @PassionateReader @Wolfie36 @rp417 I ...
Sep 12, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 31
It's fine! I totally understand business with school and homework and sports and an instrument and LIFE...I'm not stressed at all. ;) I'm just glad you got to it! I'm ...
Sep 12, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 9
I do believe strongly in the importance of modesty, and I wanted to include it as a contrast to the really gross ways Egyptian women dressed. you think today is ...
Sep 12, 2014 -
Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 7
I do use ellipses a bunch. It might be my addiction. Like some people are addicted to commas, I am hooked on ellipses. You will probably see that in the ...
Sep 12, 2014 - Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 32 Sep 11, 2014
