User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 29

    I suppose Joseph did change a lot from the part with Asenath's mother. I imagined him just stressed because of the stakes, but I don't think I set up the ...

    Oct 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 28

    I have been reading book called "Structuring Your Novel" and I've been realizing that I need to work more on Asenath's character arch (and the story arch in general). So ...

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 27

    Thanks for these reviews!!!!! I don't have any little brothers so I just tried to imagine them from kids that I help with at church. So...I will work on that! ...

    Oct 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 25

    Thank you! You have only a few chapters left! :)

    Oct 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 24

    That's ok! I need people to tell it to me straight more than people who will just flatter me (not that anybody on this site has done that)

    Oct 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 21

    Hmmmm...I noticed those paragraphs when I was posting some of those chapters. I will definitely try to work on it. Thanks for pointing those out!

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burnt Silver

    The longer the review, the more points you get!

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burnt Silver

    Thank you! Are you new to YWS? If you are, welcome! if you have any questions, I can try to answer them. :)

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 7

    Wow. You asked a bunch of really good questions. I will definitely try to better answer them as I edit-hopefully. Thank you for the review! I was afraid that you ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 17

    11 children! Wow, you have a bunch of siblings! I've seen some of them on here but I wasn't sure if they were your real siblings or um...YWS siblings (if ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand or Asenath:The Vision of Egypt Chapter 33

    Wolfie, you are seriously the best person ever. I almost cried reading that; it was so beautiful. You made my day. :) :) I now feel like smiling the rest ...

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 32

    He knows Hebrew! That is so cool! Sorry I doubted. I can look into that more.

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 32

    I looked up the Hebrew on a Bible app so I'm hoping it's accurate. ??? It has no vowels! I'm not sure about that.... Those "typos" are actual the Hebrew ...

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 32

    I'm so glad you liked it! I wanted to bring the Bible story to life by giving it emotions. I was really worried about this chapter would not do that. ...

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand or Asenath:The Vision of Egypt Chapter 33

    Thank you so much!!! :)

    Sep 23, 2014


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts