User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Legend of King Arin: Rise of Darkness

    Hi! It's Aravis; here to review! I am always up for a good medieval legend: princesses, dragons ogres, all that stuff. And I was not disappointed. Your story had a ...

    Nov 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 5

    Hi! It's Aravis. Again. :) Why do I even try to review these when they are so great? I love how you keep building on every character. They each have ...

    Nov 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 4

    Your story is as always, amazing! A few things seem to be falling into place, but there are still so many questions and not enough answers! Well, I guess that ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: Dancing In The Minefields- chapter three

    Hi! It's Aravis; here to review! First, I love your main character. It is sometimes difficult to write about the big changes that happen when someone goes from a child ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 3

    Hi! It's Aravis; here to give you a review, again. ;) There is the description of Lillian that I was looking for! Yay! I really enjoy the different perspectives of ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 2

    Hi! It's Aravis, here to review! First, I have to say that you are an amazing writer! I loved your first chapter and this is even better! I like how ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Flowers

    Hi! It's Aravis; here to review! This is my first review on this site so... here it goes! First, I like the laid back feel. It is somewhat like the ...

    Nov 1, 2013


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly