Random avatar

Arashi

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Poem is Me

    I liked it you defined who and what you are. I think the "this is me" has great emphasis on it almost feels like you have to define what you ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Enough Already

    I like it but I feel sad lol so mean haha I guess its different when your not on the receiving end of it to love someone who cant or ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Seek Shadows

    I love it it has the whole I'm a loner and YOU CANT TOUCH ME! lol For me I think its a poem I have to read more than once ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your pain

    I dont have words hahah your poem was wow lol umm hmm I have to think lol its different to read a type of writing such as this. More so ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Chasing Sunsets

    Loved it and dont even have to picture it I can see it hahaha I know the feeling though when you have an amazing picture like that even a second ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Absurdity

    WHY CANT I WRITE LIKE THAT? lol hahaha jealousy is also a form of flattery...It's a really good piece of work make me laugh and think in a way it ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Despair

    Feels like high school all over again! lol demo I think its pretty great how you captured the essence of despair. I want to say you shouldn't see yourself as ...

    Nov 10, 2008


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky