User avatar

Apple

  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Save me a spot! Will post profile as soon as possible. May take me awhile, but I will get it done.

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Berlin Bros. Travelling Circus.

    >Sorry for the late post, I have so much school work and tests coming up in the next week it isn't funny. Okay, I guess it is. So, yeah, if ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Berlin Bros. Travelling Circus.

    Ignacia "Iggy" Freeman: My heart began to beat quickly against my rib cage. What the hell had just happened? I squirmed, my voice sore from screaming for help. I glanced ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Berlin Bros. Travelling Circus.

    Ignacia "Iggy" Freeman: "...Who is this boy? And where will he strike next? Back in a minute." I blinked at the many screens in the television shop. Each played the ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Berlin Bros. Travelling Circus.

    > Information for those who are wondering what I am doing. This is a little thing that me and Drago (formally known as Dragonet {the D-dog}) are going to be ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    >I hope you don't mind, tam. I'm claiming your character as my room mate! :lol: Now there is no escape for you!< Jayce: I hammered my hands against my pants ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    >Can we get some fighting in here, please...I HOPE YOU DON'T MIIIND!!! :D < Ester Alice: I put my head on Corbin's shoulder and listened to the deathly silent night. ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Ester Alice: Opening my eyes, everything began to swim. Closing them again I groaned loudly with pain. Why was there so much light? Forcing myself to look again, moon rays ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    >I can't wait any longer - two hours is just torture - I have to post! Sorry! < Ester Alice: I tried to resist Caroline and failed. I didn't want ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Ester Alice: Rushing through the forest, I felt my heart skipping ten thousand beats at a time. I don't where I am? I couldn't remember any of these clearings being ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Ester Alice: I resurfaced and took in a deep gulp of air. Corbin burst through the water next to me, shaking the water from his red hair. I giggled, kicking ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    Jayce Lying face down on my pillow, I tried to snore as loudly as I could - pretending to sleep was never one of my qualities. I could hear someone ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    >Tam-Tam! :D Eeep, I've decided to join this because it sounds super cool. I am going to use a profile I've already made though because I didn't end up using ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    >I'm so sorry for not posting regulary. I was all caught up in other stuff the computer was the last of my choices - that and when I could go ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Ester Alice: I was practically falling out of the car as I sat hunched in the back of the pink convertible. It smelled strongly of perfume and it was starting ...

    Aug 22, 2010


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley