User avatar

Apple

  • OOC Archive Re: Wanderlust DT

    I post a guy, Kid. So no need to worry! Hehe When is this going to start?

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -deleted for the time being-

    Ooooo, I wouldn't want to be refusing that dude! Bang Bang Bang! Any who to the reviewing! What I write in yellow is the fix ups in green/blue is just ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vatican's Manor

    Yeha, App is fine! Hahaha :lol:

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pain- Prologue *REVISED*

    Very good, I'm not to good at reviews but I'll try my best! :D Your Idea: Is really really good. I really like this prologue and think it could end ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Edit: Twin guy profile! Character Profile: Name: Ace and Xavier Mantle Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Ace Mantle: Xavier Mantle: Occupation: In present day, both Xavier and Ace did have ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I shall review you! *Accepting*

    Oooo do mine, do mine! Link; hehehe Thank you!

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flameshore, Chapter Three

    This is really good! I haven't read the other "Flameshore" Installments but I think I will. Great Job!

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wishing for Death--Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 I watched Carla’s car drive off down the ribbon drive way. The exhaust from the car flowed freely out, creating a cloud of grey fumes. I let the ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vatican's Manor

    Chrissie~ I grabbed tightly on to Lexie's shoulders pulling her up. A ghost appeared from the shadows of the room. The ghost’s eyes looked wide and innocent. I looked down ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Meggie~ I pinched Lana, “A belly ring!” I said doubtfully. I shrugged, “Sure why not, it will suit you.” She grinned happily, “You really think?” I nodded, “You know maybe ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flickering Flame--Chapter 1

    Thanks for the advice! I'll take it in hand! (^.^)

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Meggie~ I walked with Lana out of the school gates scuffing my shoes across the floor. Lana began to whistle in tune with the birds singing in the trees. I ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flickering Flame--Chapter 1

    This is a story; I guess...hmmm....I started a long, very long time ago. I saw it and thought, “Hmm know what would people think of it?” And then I thought ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Meggie~ I tried to hide my beaming red face with my hair but failed miserably. Lana had no shame what-so-ever. I looked up at Zander to see a small smile ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Alice~ I grinned at Adam, seeing him definietly put a smile to my face. I hated sitting in that place. All the screaming, all the pain! "Can I play?" I ...

    Mar 31, 2010


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara