User avatar

Apple

  • Fantasy Novels Re: True Heir, Chapter 5

    Firstly - I love your avatar picture! It's to cute! Secondly- This TO AWESOME! I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Grammar is a bummer with me too ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sabihah's Note (part 5) drawing of Sabihah included

    Wow that drawing is amazing, as well as your writing skills. I really liked this part. I have to admit I haven't read the others (Which I am going to ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Black Feathers

    Lyk: I burst in to the air twirling around. I guess this is what it came to? I could hear the strong sound of villagers voices, they were still cheerful ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Can I join? I'll post a profile anyway... Name: Asterix “Aster” Lyons Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: A very strong shade of brown, Aster’s hair looks almost black. She is ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Meggie~ I felt a strong urge to walk over towards them but I decided I'd hit the buffet table first. Wiggling my fingers at Zander and Lana, I left the ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    I'm back and I'm ready to write!!!!!!!!! ^._.^ RAWR! Casey~ I pouted my lips childishly, "That really hurt." I watched him in the corner of my eyes. He offered his ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wishing for Death--Chapter 2

    Thanks for the reviews guys! Here, have a tiger ^._.^ RAWR!

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Character Profile: Name: Mira Brown Age: 16 Gender: Female Counterpart: Sheep Appearance: Usually wears stripy socks, the one thing that marks her as herself. She has horns though hides them ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    I'll make two if you'd like? Sheep? Or maybe rooster?

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Oooo I bags tiger! :lol: ^._.^

    Apr 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ask Me! Ask Me!

    MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My story need reviewing, can you please do it... and I'll give you all the food in the world! Lah Lah Lah! ^._

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Two

    How do I put this lightly....hmmm.......................................... This story is.....is.......is....... (Suspense SUPER FANTABULOUS GREAT AWESOME HIPPOPOTAMUS COOL TOTALLY GREAT! And that is

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A Date With History Scene 3

    I haven't read the other installments of this, and that is probably why I don't know what this means. Applethwate!

    Apr 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Wanderlust DT

    One now, I made another teen! I doubled up on my other profile, they are twins!

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Well I took the ordinary teen guy. If you look at my profile now there are two in the one thingy majigy. Twins, hehe I hope that is okay? :lol:

    Apr 2, 2010


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence