User avatar

Apple

  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    Eeeny Meeny Miiny Mo, catch a tiger by the toe, if he squeal let him go, eeny meen miiny mo!!! Alright, you're my new husband! What if someone came up ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    If this doesn't make much sense, I'm sorry. It's just I'm so tired!!! Slade: "So everyone make sure your harneses are tight..." the instructor began to drone on and on ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Prologue)

    Skins, I am here and I am ready to do some reviewin'. Mostly everyone has reported on every 'lil nitpick so I don't think I have to go over it ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Addiction's Core

    Urgh, I cannot go into a detailed review but I can tell you how much I loved this. I got the meaning of it from the very first line and ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Just Finished Writing a Book Thread

    I finished one ages ago, but I'm currently in the editting area. And that is taking even longer the the writing and it's really getting to me. *Apple screams!* But ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cassa-de review-ae

    ...Anyone? *Tumbleweed rolls across screen*

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Guys, D-Dog (formly known as Dragonet) has left us for awhile and I'm afraid I'll be departing very soon [Might be]. I just wanted to tell you guys, sorry. And ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New 14 Year Old Writer

    Everywhere actually. My boat floats all around Australia, maybe over Antarctica and some other places that I've sworn never to tell anyone about. :D *cough* Atlantis *cough* Oh, no, you ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cassa-de review-ae

    Finished! And about time, I thought I was never going to get on the computer to do this. Tsk, tsk, friends...But anyway, does anyone else have something needing a review. ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 7 (Summary Included)

    I'm here, as promised! I. Nitpicks: “I did not want to see that ! ” Forgot to close this sentence off. I say an exclamation mark fits into here perfectly. ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Slade Ludwig: Louis just left! SCORE! Now I had Caris all to myself. I could hear her speaking and I think I was replying but I didn't care, this was ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New 14 Year Old Writer

    *Nods* Ryan. My name is Apple-er (Add the er, trust me, it makes me sound cooler), and I am going to kill you! Nah, I joke, I joke. But you ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Need help on my beginning !

    Ooo, you're in a 'lil bit of a pickle. Why can't you be subjective? That could be pretty cool if you gave it a shot. (If you don't want to, ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cassa-de review-ae

    Just finished, Silent! Does anyone else want a review? Let's go people, gimme somethin' to do this boring rainy day!

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark

    Ooo, a poetry request; I'll see what I can do! As promised, I am here. I just want to warn you I am not the best with poetry but I ...

    Nov 9, 2010


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown