Random avatar

Aoaystheory

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Of Sanity And Sliverware

    Thanks again, even if you didn't like it haha Evi: In the story I do link Chris to the government. Its when the stranger talks and I explain what hes ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Of Sanity And Sliverware

    He Evi :D I really enjoyed the comment, plenty of stuff to remark on. First off thanks for correcting some of my grammar. This is in fact a first draft ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    Thanks again to everyone who reviewed my poem You guys are great :D

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    Thank you everyone for your reviews It means a lot :DD

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: MR. Who (Heavy Metal)

    These lyrics rock! They have a great feel! When I read them they seemed like a Kornish type song if you get what I'm saying. There top notch lyrics and ...

    Jan 25, 2009


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer