Random avatar

Aoaystheory

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Buddha Cat

    Hi Chal Alright well first off I'm not one-hundred percent sure what to think of your story Buddha Cat. After I had finished the first paragraph I was intrigued and ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Steps

    Excellent poem It has really good imagery and I love line "My feet are rooted" Its well written and it seems like you put a lot of thought and time ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Falling to Pieces (Death Metal)

    :D Yeah I love heavy metal bro I could like feel the intensity of the song and I would have to say, the lyrics definetly have potential to rock the ...

    Jan 25, 2009


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown