Random avatar

AntonioC

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Riches to Rags

    I like how you had a sudden transition from them being rich to being pheasants. The story was really good and written really well. However, you had a typo where ...

    Mar 15, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Culture Re: Chinese story

    I like the overall story, though you did have some problems. You made some punctuation errors in your story. You also made some capitalization mistakes. I wonder if you could ...

    Mar 14, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Schooled- Jiàoyù de- 教育的

    I like how descriptive you were when telling the story. I also like how well you were writing in the 1st person. You did good making it sound more like ...

    Mar 14, 2016


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain