Random avatar

Antinko

  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    Conducting a purely religious reading of His Dark Materials is rather superficial. The religious aspect is merely a plot device that (if anything) serves to criticise a more fundamental social ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    (Eep, ever so sorry, but my browser submitted this post prematurely!)

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    The best piece of advice my tutor gave me: "Upon completing a draft of an article, file it away and don't look at it. After a few days come back ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello. I'm Phill and I've just signed up after stumbling upon this wonderful site by complete accident. I'm 22 and enjoy reading and writing quite a lot. I am rather ...

    Jan 23, 2008


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott