Random avatar

AnonymousAshley

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My baby Kronus

    I have to be honest here. I'm kind of jelous. You're only 13 and you're already a better writer than me. I like how the beginning of the poem kepted ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Quotes

    Great quotes, I enjoyed reading them.

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: WHAT!?

    Haha, that's why we have washers! CaptainRandom, I your name.

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Can somebody tell me where babys come from?

    I bet you thought that topic was interesting, that's why you're here. I already know were babys come from. But I Ashley Smith wanted to find a great exuse to ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 3rd times the charm

    Wow, that's really good. I can't wait to read your next poem.

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

    Twilight sucks, I forgot to menchen that. :]

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

    I haven't read the book but I sure do hate the movie. I like how you`re not afraid to express your opinion. Even when there might be quite a few ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breath me in

    I breath you in then bleed you out just take me in theres no way out you breath me in I scream and shout to nights the night to let ...

    Jun 17, 2010


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes