User avatar

Annaclare

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: 1

    If you will.. Not f you will

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: 1

    Oh no your not being nosy, I am not this kind of person at all! I love my life and I know I have a purpose. I love writing in ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: 1

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Other » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Perhaps.

    Welcome to YWS!!! It was really fun reading your work!

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: 1

    thank you for the review! I will make sure to look at my poem and fix the necessary things!

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    Omg!!! That's awesome !!!

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: 1

    Thank you for the wonderful review! I will definenetly think about what you said!

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: 1

    thanglad you enjoyed it! k you for the comment im

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: 1

    aww thank you!

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: 1

    Thank you so much! I am psyched that you liked it! It means a lot to me

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: 1

    Oh wow tell her thank you!!! I never thought that someone would recommend me

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: 1

    Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that meant to me. I'm sort of new to poetry so it's really nice to hear someone say that they ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: 1

    Thank you so much! That made my day! Can I ask who recommended my work to you?

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: 1

    Thank you so much!!! Yeah I need to fix that

    Jun 11, 2014


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom